DOWNLOADS & CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Use this list of free downloads below as your reference library for ongoing product support for Age of Eagles, scenario books when published or any future additions to the L'Armee Francaise series of Fire & Fury adaptations. We also hope to provide in the near future a variety of free, ready-to-play scenarios from both the author of AOE as well as our readership. Keep us bookmarked and check back often.
All are free and all (but one) are in Adobe PDF format. Don't have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PDF files? Just click right here for yet another free download.
And oh BTW, dealers are welcome to download the Supplement, charts and basically everything to include in any copies of AOE they sell so long as nothing additional is charged. But above all enjoy and please contact us if you have any ideas about how to make our support to you even better.
- Wargames Illustrated Battle of la Souffel - The last battle of the Napoleonic wars was in fact, a French victory, the intrepid General Rapp trouncing a combined Austro/Hessian/Wurttemburg corps led by Prince Eugene of Wurttemburg. This scenario appeared in Wargames Illustrated 331 along side my historical article "The Last Battle," so grab a copy for a good read. The scenario is provided here for free pdf download with the permission of the Editor, Wargames Illustrated, so thanks guys. UBER NEW!!!
- Periodic Supplement- This document is published monthly or whenever changes or interpretations are rendered for the baseline Age of Eagles document. Those who have the first print run will find any corrections to the basic rules necessary to heighten your enjoyment of the game. Those who purchased the second and subsequent print runs are also encouraged to keep updated since the Supplement contains interpretations for both AOE and BOFF (Basic Original Fire & Fury in case you've forgotten) as well as a host of optional rules from our readership. Consider it just a bit of extra chrome for your roadster. The latest supplement adds in the section for Facing to the Flank, all Expansion Module (Napoleon vs Europe plus Age of Honor) changes/corrections and is dated 19 January 2012.
- AOE Updated Charts and Tables - This Quick Reference Card has been updated, but is included here for free download primarily because many customers don't want to rip their sheet our of the spiral bound book. I agree and print mine on buff/ivory heavy card stock.
- New Age of Valor Charts - The latest and greatest, try the Solferino scenario below with these new quick reference charts. Current as of 24 July 2013. Enjoy!
- Solferino 1859 Playtest - this is a full playtest scenario for our upcoming Age of Valor expansion module for AOE. It will cover European warfare during the age of blood and iron, specifically from the 1848 Hungarian Revolution thru the 1905 Russo-Japanese War. Format will be similar to what we created for Age of Honor, so expect full color and lots of battles. This scenario has everything you need to play, providing someone has a copy of AOE. This version comes with revised charts with all changes highlighted in yellow. Solferino is a huge battle, but can be broken down into smaller engagements. Take a test drive and let us know what you think.
- Age of Honor Test Drive: Burkerdorf, 1762 - Refight the little known battle of Burkersdorf, an unusual affair which saw Field Marshal Daun and his doughty Austrians going toe to toe against Frederick the Great and his Russian allies!?!? This preview has been recolored to look exactly like AOH, to include the snazzy new covers created by Rich Hasenauer. Play is easy, with 90 % of getting up an running just matching the new unit data specifics to the Die Roll Modifiers on the various charts and tables that run the game. You will need Age of Eagles to properly play this game, but the module will include 16 complete scenarios similar to Burkersdorf, a new Charts & Tables Quick Reference Sheet, three pages of Commanders and Leaders stats, complete Unit Data Tables, the AOE Supplement, bibliography and the kitchen sink if we can fit it in. Look for us at Historicon 2010.
- Gadebusch 1712 Scenario - For Age of Honor (AOH), this scenario presents a reduced scale game covering the last great Swedish victory of the Great Northern War. General Stenbock and the tiny Swedish army engage Danish King Frederick IV and his gaggle of Danes and Saxons, with the fate of the city of Stralsund hanging in the balance. Pistol packing Kurassieren, Ga Pa and pike toting Swedes, our new style maps, heck it just doesn't get any better than this.
- Wargames Illustrated Mockern 1813 - This scenario comes out of our Napoleon vs Europe, 1813 thru 14 scenario book, but totally redone in full color with a new map (created by yours truly; this is the new style map we will be using from now on). The scenario was made to support my article on the same subject for Issue 308, entitled "Victory in Defeat." The scenario is a free download from the Wargames Illustrated Website, but if you would like to read my article, please pick up a print copy of the magazine.
- wargamer.com Loubino 1812 Scenario - this is an article I did on the battle, including a complete Age of Eagles scenario with downloadable PDF files providing maps and full color labels. And oh yeah, even provided info to do this game using Field of Glory Napoleonics.
- wargamer.com Berezina Crossing 1812 Scenario - Yet another article by yours truly, and also including a downloadable PDF map and a full color label sheet. The map here is the new style we will be using for future AOE pubs, so take a look and let us know what you think!
- Montereau 1814 - Download this free scenario and expand your enjoyment of our very popular Napoleon vs Europe Befreiungskrieg scenario book. This is a pdf file, and in glorious color to boot.
- French Revolutionary Flags- Provided by www.drapeaux.organd scaled down to 15 mm by the author, you might have to squint to read the Demi-Brigade numbers, but they are colorful!
- French 1812 Cavalry Flags - After trying to find these things thru vendors like Cotton Jim's, who don't make them, and Signifer, who is out of business, I decided to make my own. This is a single sheet pdf file with 15mm 1812 pattern French cavalry flags drawn from the French site www.drapeaux.org, with permission. The flag is actually that of the 1st Cuirassiers, but given how small the flag is, no one will ever be able to read the letting to know the difference. Enjoy!
TOTALLY VERY NEW! Age of Eagles Grognard Scenarios - Direct from their very well designed Website at http://napoleonicscenarios.weebly.com/, Steve and the gang from Susquehanna Historical Gamers (York, PA) have graciously allowed us to publish links direct to their well designed list of Age of Eagles scenarios. The list, for the most part at least, contains set up instructions for smaller battles, so folks with space and time constraints are especially encouraged to check this stuff out. Enjoy!
Photo above from the Susquehanna Wargamers Website, used with permission.